Thursday, June 28, 2012

Effective treatment for kidney disease patients caused by high blood pressure


Effective treatment for kidney disease patients caused by high blood pressure
High blood sugar will damage the glomerular edothelial cells directly. Besides, the metabolic waste of sugar will deposit in the kidneys and cause lack of blood and oxygen supply for the renal tissues. That's why there is renal fibrosis. We have to stop this process and prevent end stage renal failure.
I told you about the treatment before. Here I attached some articles and pictures about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. I think it is the most suitable treatment for you.
The total treatment includes six steps:
Step 1: Scientific tests. As Diabetes has many complications and these complications will also aggravate the kidney damage, especially Lipotoxicity. Therefore, we will do lipid series tests and heart function tesets. 7 items of toxins in blood and 8 items of urine will be done to find out the exact position of kidney damage and give you targeted treatment.
Step 2: Blocking inflammation in the kidneys.
Step 3: Immune system regulation. Micro-Chinese medicine can invigorate blood circulation and remove blood stasis thus increasing the blood flow in the kidneys. The special material in the Chinese medicine will combine with the metabolic waste and extra cellular matrix and take it out of body through blood circulation. You will see floc-like things discharged out in urine after 7 days of the treatment. At the same time, oral taking medicine will be used to strengthen the immunity and nourish blood and qi.
Step 4: Protection of kidney function. For the damaged and remaining inherent cells and tissues, we have to repair them and recover the kidney function. Glucocorticoid, oral taking Chinese medicine and Treg cells injection will play key roles in this step. BiologicalImmunotherapy which can differentiate into new functional cells will help recover the kidney function. Active material in micro-Chinese medicine can regulate the immune system and recover the self renewal of the body.
Step 5: Blood purification. Actually this step runs through the above 3 steps. Both Chinese medicine and immunotherapy can effectively remove the toxic things in the body and control the disease in the shortest time so that we can win time in repairing the kidneys.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.
    Health Care in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have always been an active athlete, so when my doctor told me he could put me on a medication that would help the tremors but I would probably not be able to play sports any more and would struggle at office, I decided not to go on any Parkinson’s Disease meds, but was still on xanax, metopral, and topamax from the neurologist. all of the parkinson disease meds i took did nothing but my situation got worsen everyday, I was introduce to madida PD herbal formula which i used for 9 weeks and I must testify right now that I am back on my feet and back to all my daily activities again. I am Parkinson's Disease free now. I got this incredible PD herbal formula from www. madidaherbalclinic . weebly .com
    ///

    ReplyDelete